Why'd I get these 40,000 blood points
After installing the 4.0.0 update I launch and got a notification that I was awarded 40,000 blood points. Why? Did everyone get this? What happened?
After installing the 4.0.0 update I launch and got a notification that I was awarded 40,000 blood points. Why? Did everyone get this? What happened?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
40,000? I swear mine was 50,000
No one reads the news popups do they?
The only thing I don't get is why people are claiming different amounts. I read 100 thousand now this person says 40 thousand.
Because BHVR loves you 40,000.
I got fitty.
my pop up didnt say why but I was 50k as well, maybe based on rank or something?
i got 100k i think?
I got 50 k without anything saying why i get it
I didn't get anything :'(
I got 50k
Maybe everybody who didn't DC in the last month got BP?
I had to DC yesterday so that would explain why i didn't get anything