The Secret Clock Tower Room
Take a look for yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acho9HdDkFIAll credit goes to Adrotic and Co, just wanted to share it with others.
Take a look for yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acho9HdDkFIAll credit goes to Adrotic and Co, just wanted to share it with others.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks for posting this. Is it just me, or does it kind of bother you that you can't walk inside the tower because there is a chest in the way?
Yeah, I would like a close up look inside but apart from that there isn't much else to see, still cool though.
Flauros!
Not gonna lie that's pretty awesome..this map has a lot of really cool features
What if the killer burns a anti chest offering ? will the chest still spawn?
I’m pretty sure it’s like the basement chest, as in it always spawns.
So they shadow nerfed cut coin now? 😜
I wonder if the Nurse can blink inside there before it's opened.
I imagine not.
Devs are pretty good at keeping in her their minds to avoid breaking stuff but can't seem to fix her...
She managed to blink into the secret room in the underground lab, so...its worth checking.
I'd test it but I'm burnt out for today. I'll leave it to another hero.
Secret room? It was discovered? Oof i missed something. Do you have any link to a video or something?
Yeah, this came out last year, lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjBtIloYdkU&t=1050s
I can confirm you cannot blink into that room before it is open. I also very much doubt you can blink in it when it's open either. It just acted like a deadzone.
It's strange... you can blink through it (so it's not a blink deadzone), but not inside of it during the normal trial. You can catch a glimpse of the inside while blinking through but it looks pretty plain