What did I miss?
I haven't played Dbd for a little while and I just installed the new update, when I logged on, it said I recieved a gift of 50,000 bloodpoints. Is this something everyone got or is this from that test I took? Jw
I haven't played Dbd for a little while and I just installed the new update, when I logged on, it said I recieved a gift of 50,000 bloodpoints. Is this something everyone got or is this from that test I took? Jw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think that was given to everyone, some received 100,000 bp
I got it as well and so did quite a few other people. No idea what it's from. Could be the test, who knows.
Nvm lol I just continued and saw this in the news
Peantis said this was a glitch and then this news was put up. I don’t know what to believe anymore :(