Can y'all please do something about these asthmatic ass killers?

Like bruh, loud breathing ass ######### killers. It's bad enough Clown comes into the match coughing up a lung every .3 seconds. Now every killer has asthma and needs a ######### oxygen tank. I can literally hear a killer before their terror radius now like #########?

Comments

  • Thats not exactly a new thing. I can very easily recognize Trapper by his breathing alone.

  • @LordGlint said:

    Thats not exactly a new thing. I can very easily recognize Trapper by his breathing alone.

    No no. You don't understand. EVERY killer is breathing loud asf for no reason at all. I heard Wraith breathing while stealthed and I almost shat my pants. It literally counters his stealth.

  • What I wish they'd remove, which kind of ties into this, is the breathing on the main menu. I always select Plague when I'm done playing killer because at least she's quiet. But yeah, Myers for example breathes very loudly which often gives him away, even in Tier I.

  • Susie and Julie from the Legion are significantly louder than Frank or Joey and it annoys the hell out of me.