Someone else got auric cells gifted aswell?
Started DbD today after a long time and I got an auric cells gift pop up on first start. Idk where it came from.
Started DbD today after a long time and I got an auric cells gift pop up on first start. Idk where it came from.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got 50k BPs, I think no Auric cells
just like that? Why tho?
I watched a streamer he got auric cells gifted aswell on first boot up
This has nothing to do with the exam?
What exam?
I got 50k bps myself. I thought it was because of that 24hr exam they recently did.
The 50k bloodpoints is a login reward that you will get every day that you login to the game. The Auric Cell reward could have been due to the exam. They said that they would do a raffle and randomly draw winners to get 500 Auric Cells.
I havent participated on the exam tho
There was a DbD exam with 60 or so questions about lore, in game items, devs etc.
you had 24 h to participate, if you got more than 90% you got the chance to win 500 aura cells (raffle)
Thanks, I didn't know about it.