hatch should open in the last 3 seconds of EGC
I just had a game where a fellow survivor was at a gate, but I was busy being chased by the killer for a minute and a half, the killer then chased the other survivor and the survivor bullies the killer, and i could not find a gate, but I found the hatch, but the survivor did not leave until last second, getting me killed.
Comments
As much as I would love that I don’t see it happening anytime soon or ever.
you do realise that maybe they didnt know you were on hatch right? Maybe they thought you were at the other gates?
no they knew, they just wanted me to get ######### over, because of their sick desires.
"Sick desires" relax its just a game lol
it is, a game meant for FUN.
You're supposed to have fun by playing the game, not just when winning.
As for the topic, just run for a gate if you're worried about whether other survivors will leave.