Awarded bloodpoints

Hey everyone,

I just launched game today after getting SH chapter and I was greeted with message: "You have been awarded with 50,000 bloodpoints".

I haven't been on for a few days, did I miss anything? What's the source of this message?

Comments

  • I too was awarded 50k bloodpoints. Last time something like this happened it was a bug and people were told to submit a ticket. Not sure if this is an Anniversary gift or another bug.

  • its a bug, this message is for mobile only

  • I submitted a support ticket and have received an answer. This is an anniversary gift. Players will receive this gift every day that they log in.

  • Got today again 50K

  • There is daily login reward of 50k BP until June 23rd. Refresh at 11AM EST. It's written in the news pop-up when you start the game.

  • I didn't have the news pop up for the last two days, just checked and there it is ๐Ÿ™„

    Maybe they should just give the message a header like "anniversary gift: ..." so that not everyone thinks it is a bug XD

    Happy about it anyway, don't wanna complain ๐Ÿค‘

  • Why would anyone think it's a bug? When I see a message that says I've been awarded 50k points I think "oh, sweet ^^" and not "oh my god a bug".