Random Bloodpoint Gifts
Devs or Mods is there any specific reason as to why players are receiving BP gifts after downloading the update? Is it linked to completing the DBD exam at all?
Devs or Mods is there any specific reason as to why players are receiving BP gifts after downloading the update? Is it linked to completing the DBD exam at all?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it can't be tied to the exam because i didnt even take it and i got 50K bloodpoints upon logging in
I got 50k. Some people got 100k. I didn't complete the exam so don't really know what it's for or why the amounts differ between players.
I failed that exam and got 50k
Oh sweet. That’s great!
Probably rank rewards, if you got rank 1 on both sides you get 100k and if you get it on one side you get 50k
Rank 9 and 13 here and got 50k.
50k freebie here, too.
I reached rank 1 on both sides historically. Am now 5-6 because of training and reset. Receiving multiple 50Ks. Made 200k so far!
Idk why but everytime i login i get the 50k, its happened a bit now and i think it adds up to about 300k
I failed to read it when it first happened but it is actually in the news pop-up. Daily login reward of 50k BP until June 23rd. Refreshes at 11AM EST.
Free 50,000 daily until the 23rd or something.
You can see the reason in the in-game news.