Where's the update?
it's 11 am in Montréal, why isn't there an update yet?
it's 11 am in Montréal, why isn't there an update yet?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm downloading it now in Europe. Try restarting Steam. It doesn't constantly check every single game for updates, but when it restarts, it does.
If you're on PS4 it says 11:15am
Yeah theres no update available but I cant start the game without the update. Im restarting my xbox to see if that fixes it.
Just restart steam and it will probably show up.
This is unrelated but what is the patch size for you guys? Is it actually 20 gigs or is my pc just redownloading the entire game for some reason?
restart steam if on pc
2,2 GB. Sounds like there's an issue with your game, probably some corrupted files.
I restarted my Xbox and its updating 😃
yeah, i just got the update. Have fun guys!
same to me 2,2 gb but always corrupted files x-x
I was playing the game just fine yesterday so I don't think that's the problem. This started happening after I moved the game to a SSD I think because I had to redownload the game then as well.