You reverted the Myers shadow nerf?
- The Shape's Evil Within extending add-ons only increase the required stalking amount on the first activation of Evil Within III. The text of these addons has be adjusted to describe this behavior correctly.
Good, it was so unnecessary I don't even know why it was added.
Comments
I dont see how this changes anything. They're just changing the text to represent what currently happens.
It was changed because it was originally a bug. I am pretty sure that they only found out that it is bugged because of Otz Add On-Video. Because, nobody would report this as a Bug.
Now the Bug became a Feature and the Description was adjusted.
They changed it in some hotfix I think so it increased the required amount of stalking every time you wanted to use EW3. I think though.
See @BBQnDemogorgon it's right here:
It was changed on the PTB. It never hit live that you need to fill the complete meter for consecutive EW3s.
It was in one of his addons' description before, I can't remember which one though. Someone posted it. I'll try to find it.
Thanks, I'm very forgetful. I thought it was a hotfix lol.
They should just rework Myers to be honest. His power has aged terribly, with ghostface and other stealth killers being miles better than him. He was amazing 2 years ago, but now he is outdated.
Yes, he was amazing back then, but now he's just outdated. The other outdated killers got huge buffs. i.e, Hag, Wraith and Trapper (I consider Trapper pretty decent atm).
Myers could use similar buffs. I'd personally remove his stain in EW2 to give him some utility in that, considering that he spends a large chunk of the whole game in it anyway.
I agree. Trapper is my main, but he is still pretty bad, OoO still renders him useless.
One change I've heard suggested that I really like: Myers manually activates his Evil Within Level-Ups similar to Oni manually activating Maximum Ogredrive. That way, you don't have to go through the trouble of 99'ing Myers and risk those weird hiccups where you reach EW3 but then it randomly rolls back to EW2 99%.
Ooh, that'd make him a threat, and certainly stronger, but it wouldn't change his core issues, which is that he's hardly rewarded for escaping EW1 considering how hard it is against survivors with a brain.
tbh myers should progressively get out of t1 by just being in proximity to a survivor. would similtaneously help getting out of t1, and act as sort of an early warning system that survivors are nearby if you notice passive stalk increases (which could be renamed and modeled as purely evil within power rather then stalk)
Could also add this as a system in t2. more survivors in close proximity, faster he gains stalk off of players/gains it very slowly passively akin to oni
personally i'd rather see survivors slowly regenerate stalk over time (As oni and ghostfaces insta downs are limitless potentially) have him be able to activate evil within (ie t3) and for t3 to turn him into a brutal monster increasing all breaks by 20%-50%, stun recovery by 20%, speed by 3% and vaulting by whatever it is currently. in turn possibly make it shorter, or harder to obtain to balance out its ease of use and passive stalk increases.
He should absolutely be terrifying in t3, faster, stronger and more resilent then any other killer. not uncounterable or unbeatable. but a pure unit of brute force similar to if you just pallet slammed everything as oni. Oni in wrath can instantly break pallets. myers should be able to do something similar, with increased vault speeds (as he doesn't have the same kind of map pressure and making him walk at 300% speed is kinda redonuklus)
Yeah. honestly. I'd love it if stalking passively regenerates, it'd make him more viable as a snowball killer, which is his role, but he sucks at it compared to Oni or Hag (Hag is a rlly good snowballing killer). I can see your ideas working honestly. He should feel like a juggernaut in Tier 3, not a B tech Ghostface.
only times myers can snowball is when everyone is close and you are running very specific builds (usually with infectious fright) other wise he's far harder then he should be these days sadly. ghostface can't even snowball as easily, but atleast he can leave you for later to instantly down you without you knowing.