Anniversary event?
Anyone knows something? I have not heard anything yet, will there be party crackers and 104% cakes in the webs? A bloodhunt?
Just wanna make sure that I don't spam 2 million BP into the new chapter and then get "surprise, 1.5 days later we start the event" like last year
Comments
Anniversary event starts on the 23rd there are no "official" details just yet.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/156565/community-4th-anniversary-activity-schedule#latest
thanks
@PatBrutal you posted that 3 weeks ago saying "More information as we get closer to the event". The event starts in one week, is this close enough to get more information? 😎
Thursday I would say you should have your answers
but it's
Just a guess
Don't get too excited probably crackers and cakes.
They no longer make things feel special(No actual Events) and it continues to make the game feel old and repetitive.
If there are cakes to find, I want to have a million BP ready on day 1 :P
And I already heard stuff about accidentially leaked event items, so not 100% sure about this one. I also thought, as they mentioned they will tie events to the rift regarding event currency, that there will be nothing special because the rift has no currency and is almost over. Let's see what we get, maybe they listened to the bad feedback regarding the latest two events (the latest event, only having gen and hook cosmetics that didn't even grant bonus BP, didn't even feel like an event)
@Deadeye I hope you are right and they see that nonevents suck and don't motivate people enough to play.
It would appear that they're doing SOMETHING. This kinda reminds me of the lanterns survivors had the option of collecting and killers had the option of breaking during a previous event. Theres also skins being released of course, so could be tied to an event as prizes.
I didn't bring that because I got a post deleted when referring to unofficial leaked content ^_^'