Oooh, I See... It's Going to Be One of Those Days...
Mama said there'd be days like this.
there'd be days like this, my mama said.
Mama said there'd be days like this.
there'd be days like this, my mama said.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks more like an everyday ritual to me.
A day where photos of games are uploaded without context so everyone has to guess what happened and assume that their bias' are correct.
Yep, fresh meat's back on the menu and the depippers are on the prowl.
I like that the names are censored by themselves
Mama said, mama said
Everything was going fine
Then I met a little Killer named Billy Hill
And I almost lost my entire team
Mama said there'd be days like this
If I knew days like this were gonna happen my ass would've stayed in the cosmic stew.
Yeah, this is China Mainland community, so their names don't show up when your game is set to 'English'
At least you felt fantastic
But I didn't! I didn't feel fantastic! *dramatic wail*
Being left to die on hook? Sounds like a normal game of solo Survivor to me.
Dot people. Not even once.