Why Dont BHVR just delete Iron Will?

Survivors don't bring Iron Will but still dont produce any Pain noises or even movement noises sometimes, this counts completely Stridor and its already bad.

Comments

  • Stridor is already in my permanent Kit because of this.

    I don't mind though, it also makes non-Iron Will users moan louder.

    Iron Will is also in my permanent survivor kit.

  • The bug isn't even that common, sometimes it's just difficult to hear them because of the map or game.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    The bug isn't even that common, sometimes it's just difficult to hear them because of the map or game.

    It is frequent to me when i am playing survivor

  • I like Iron Will

  • I get the "Totally silent downed guy" bug...kinda regularly? Not like "omg every game this is unplayable" often, but often enough that I'm no longer surprised in any way.

  • The one not change to iron will that needs to happen is make it to where they still make breathing noises. Currently with IW up you are more quiet than not injured which is silly.

  • @USELESS said:

    Survivors don't bring Iron Will but still dont produce any Pain noises or even movement noises sometimes, this counts completely Stridor and its already bad.

    On the chance you didn't see it yet, they just announced its fixed.

  • Sometimes it’s just for the POV of the survivor, the killer will still hear it. Normally if one person can’t hear the moans of pain, everyone else can.