Question: Who would be....
The final girl if DBD were an actual horror movie following the generic slasher script?
Only original survivors.
My thought would be claudette. Last girl is usually a virgin or at least not very promiscuous. That and she would just hide throughout the film.
Runner up would be Nea. Except, she's more likely to be the killer.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Probably Kate. From what I understand, her character was inspired by Sally Hardesty, considering she was first supposed to be released with Leatherface. So, she's a final girl at her core, which also fits the description Benedict Baker gives of her.
Yeah I would say Kate as well. But she could also be the girl killed in the opening scene!
Claudette is also possible but she may be too shy/cares too much for others
Kate fits final girl better.
But Meg would work too, since she's the og.
Claudette is the scholar character, they die. Well... she and dwight both fit the character.
You know... thinking in a cabin in the woods kind of way 🤔
I wonder where people would fit best
- The #########
- The athlete
- The scholar
- The fool
- The virgin
Jane.
The directors will want the one with the thickest booty to get the most screentime.
The jerk? David
Athlete? Meg
Scholar? Claudette or zarina
Fool? Dwight or Ace
Virgin? Nea, claudette, zarina
Jane is the Gale Weathers though: always nearby (big screentime), investigating for her story, at some point even suspected to be a killer, probably showing her empathy late and helping final girl and this may or may not get her killed.
It's the who - re.
I feel like jane and zarina would be in the woods doing a documentary and stumble across a massacre so decide to film the whole thing. Ghostface would play along. Huntress would come out of nowhere and kill everyone and the whole thing would be a found footage thriller.
Still fits lol. But maybe Kate or bunny feng for that role.
so GhostFace gets killed by huntress?
actually I forgot about Zarina, could be more fitting for the Reporter chick role than Jane.
i still don’t see the big booty Latina that’s basically a superstar as Final Girl material though
With kates backstory? No way.
I think Kate would probably be the last, no real reason, just a gut feeling.
Not to me. 😍
Yeah. Call it bias. Call it....well is it appropriate for a 45 year old married man to use the term bae? If so huntress is my bae lol.
And more bias, jane couldn't be last girl. Her voice goes through me like nails on a chalk board.
I can't see kate being last as usually the eye candy goes out first. Final girl is usually pretty but never the prettiest.
That’s exactly what I thought about Kate. She would be a very cool opening scene kill though, pretty and hopeful but tough and fighting back without knowing what is coming for her beforehand.
Final Girl gets lucky often times and gains experience.