Would be nice to at least have acknowledgment of the Legion vault bug
Currently being held hostage in a match and I cant do anything about it because I'm stuck in a ######### window
Currently being held hostage in a match and I cant do anything about it because I'm stuck in a ######### window
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you already reported it?
Not personally, but it's been mentiomed a million times and has been here a good bit. It somehow even stayed after the fix to Killers getting stuck in pallets.
Its acknowledged. Which took me 1 minute to check.
Appreciate it
It was also in McLeans Stream under "known issues". Maybe it will be fixed tomorrow.