Buff Cannibal

Cannibal is very weak. I regret getting that. Hopefully the speed increase will come as soon as possible.


Comments

  • Nah, a minor rework is what he needs.

    Seriously 95% of his add ons aren't even his, what a joke

  • @Golden_spider said:

    Nah, a minor rework is what he needs.

    Seriously 95% of his add ons aren't even his, what a joke

    Nah, he is just bad and rely only on survivors mistakes. He is literally a trapper without any traps. If you arent running in a deadzone, you cant get hit by his chainsaw

  • Bubba is the weakest at counter looping, but I don't want him to change

    Would prefer new skins tho

  • I've been playing as him a bunch lately as I had gotten a bunch of the DLC when I got the game and he looked like the least interesting bad guy I had bought so I just never used him

    I regret that. I think he is a blast to play as. Even with that said though, he likely could use some tweaking. The chainsaw can be devastating but against a survivor who knows how to defend against it (basically don't get caught out in the open because even the smallest of obstacle loops can cause most Bubba's to fail), it's damn near impossible to actually get to use. As he is right now, you have to be damn near inside the survivor to actually be able to rev up and connect with the chainsaw and even then, it's not always a guarantee if you have anything that could possibly get in the way in the two seconds or so it takes to rev up the chainsaw.

    While a speed boost or shorter rev time would be nice, I honestly think that just another swipe or two at the end of his chainsaw run might be enough. So many times I'm giving a survivor a haircut during my swings as they loop around something and it runs out of steam just before I'd have actually made connection with the survivor. I successfully did the loop with the survivor without bumping into something but even that half second I needed to make sure I'd clear an obstacle is almost always enough to let the survivor get away.

  • He doesn't need massive buffs. Add-on rework and some slight changes. Once the chainsaw is fully revved release it so the chainsaw cuck will stop. Also don't make his chainsaw hitbox so wide since turning corners is horrible.

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1351488#Comment_1351488

    Myb increase movement speed and just myb how fast he rew the chainsaw, i think he would be in a great spot

    Increasing movement speed would be too strong in my opinion. Though I'm welcome to buffing the charge speed but weakening the add-ons to compensate.

    My biggest problem though is the rev cuck (this is where the bar is full but the game decides to not let you chainsaw and instead cancels the chainsaw). The hitbox for the chainsaw is a lot wider than it looks which can lead to some stupid wall hits. They are the only changes he needs tbh alongside the add-ons.

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1351790#Comment_1351790

    Who knows man, they will prob do something no one expected

    We'll see. I'm a big advocate that he doesn't need a complete rework and doesn't need a massive buff. However if my main is getting a buff then I won't complain lol just don't ruin him that's all I ask.

    The two main issues are the only things that bother me while playing him. When your high ranks little mistakes can lose games and those issues I said have nearly lost me games.

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1351956#Comment_1351956

    I also think he doesnt need complete rework, just some small buffs, yeah ik him too, little mistakes can cost you games against good survivors when playing Bubba

    The best survivors on a bad map is how you beat him normally. You can lose games (like I nearly did last night on haddonfield) because of the issues I mentioned. The only other way you should lose is if you play bad which is the only reason I lost 1 game as Bubba.

    Genuinely people need to give Bubba a proper chance. They won't be complaining about buffs if they play him properly.

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1352068#Comment_1352068

    Ik man, he Is not that bad but needs some little changes and he can be almost top tier in right hands..

    It's why I created the gameplay guide. People need to know exactly know he works in order to get the best out of him. I would say he'll ever be close to spirit and nurse but he can definitely be a solid A tier killer with some changes.