Corn.

Just got absolutely destroyed while playing nurse on coldwind farm because the survivors would just go in the corn and i couldn't track them.

Is there any graphic settings in which corn is less of an issue? I currently play on ultra because I find it easier to see scratchmarks on it.

Comments

  • Then the corn did its job, friend. That's just the nature of that map, teaches you how to track Survies in dense cover. Yamaoka and Swamp are similar. I used to be absolutely wrecked on those and now I'm using them to my advantage to jump scare and catch them by surprise. Practice makes pretty damn good.

  • Yeah, Korn is such a trash nu metal band, they are extremely overrated.

  • Don't want to risk getting a unfavorable map? Use your offering to (nearly) guarantee a map.

    Also we need more corn because corn.

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    Then the corn did its job, friend. That's just the nature of that map, teaches you how to track Survies in dense cover. Yamaoka and Swamp are similar. I used to be absolutely wrecked on those and now I'm using them to my advantage to jump scare and catch them by surprise. Practice makes pretty damn good.

    You have a point with the corn, it shouldn't be too much of a problem after some practice, but the yamaoka map is just straight up bullshit with the darkness and the sheer amount of flora to ######### hide in.

    If the survivors have even just 2 brain cells between the 4 of them to rub together that map is a straight up nightmare and insta lose.

    On topic of corn though it really shouldn't be 80% of the map. That's incredibly lazy design that only hurts specific killers more than others.

  • Loosing survivors in the corn is pretty easy, thus its only lack of skill.

  • So often I'm running through the corn and suddenly enter a chase without seeing anyone. Corn is really spectacular.

  • The corn isnt fun to deal with..I heard mention they could change it to wheat to make it more fair to deal with..shorter killers like hag especially have narrow visability in corn

  • My 3 mains are Ghost, Pig and Legion. 2 crouch and the last is one of the shortest Killers. The only advice I can really offer is to practice hunting techniques because I fo just fine with all 3. Or maybe it's just a hard Male for your playstyle? I have my bad maps too. The Saloon has been kicking my ass recently.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    Yeah, Korn is such a trash nu metal band, they are extremely overrated.

    you suck korn is awesome

  • Daddy is a trash song and their entire discography is, fight me.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1351486#Comment_1351486

    Daddy is a trash song and their entire discography is, fight me.

    you're a trash song. Meet me on the empire state building at midnight, then we will fight to the death.

  • I love going on cornhub