I can't play the ptb
Whats happening? I see a lot of people being able to play it rn why can't I?
Whats happening? I see a lot of people being able to play it rn why can't I?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Once again, BHVR fails to provide.
But am I the only one concerned?
I get the same error.
Not being rude, but yeah.
This is a common theme with BHVR, whenever they release something a problem always seems to persist.
@Brady I'm getting used to it but I really wanted to try this nex killer, I was so hyped
Same here.
Same here i'm getting the same issues as well. and I was hyped for the killer
I gate the same error.. what do you have to do?
@FalaX wait until one of them wakes up and fix the issue... I guess
im just gonna hopelessly keep trying to get on it.
same
i want my suffering to end, like this is the biggest case of blue balls.
i have the same error code
Yo just gonna need to restart game several times and try to connect, I just went into game.
I get "EAC Client" problems as well after 2 times of "Connection Error" everytime
######### that. The PTB is not worth the effort. I'll either play it when it goes live, or if and when the devs fix it, whichever comes first.
Never give up lads.. finally it worked