Does sloppy butcher increase the amount of blood orbs dropped when playing as Oni?
Does it?
Does it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. Those things are not related at all.
Imagine if it did, it'd be so broken on him lol.
no, but helps you to keepp them injured more time, and dropping orbs for more time
Damn, I was wondering if it would be god tier on Oni.
Imagine stacking that with both blood orb increase addons.You wouldn't be able to see the injured survivor because of all the blood orbs >.>
Honestly, as an Oni main who runs Sloppy (I don't have the meta build yet) I'd abuse the change, but I'd also hate facing it as a survivor.
Inner strength would be the new meta if that change went through, rather ironically making the perk a whole lot weaker.