I just realized how strange strange it is to see much older people than you. Like, when you were not existing they were living, doing something. This isn't some history book, it's a real human-being right in front of you that had it's life before you were born. And there's a whole new generation Alpha forming...
For some reason there are much more people of older generations...
I want to blame the fact that gen Y/Z are the ones that got normalized to the Internet and forums and such things. Plus it's a forum for a video game which takes out more people from older generations since statistically they're more appealing to younger people. Not that I'm saying there aren't gen X/Boomers here, I'm sure there are, but they're very likely to be in the minority, all things considered.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sure as hell don't feel like one though.
I just realized how strange strange it is to see much older people than you. Like, when you were not existing they were living, doing something. This isn't some history book, it's a real human-being right in front of you that had it's life before you were born. And there's a whole new generation Alpha forming...
It is what it is.
For some reason there are much more people of older generations...
2000 ^^
I want to blame the fact that gen Y/Z are the ones that got normalized to the Internet and forums and such things. Plus it's a forum for a video game which takes out more people from older generations since statistically they're more appealing to younger people. Not that I'm saying there aren't gen X/Boomers here, I'm sure there are, but they're very likely to be in the minority, all things considered.
Zoomer, who has been raised as a Millenial by two Gen-X representatives (dad 1965, mom 1979).
i was born oct 1980 so i not vioting
1999
Ok Boomer
need proof?
1981