Today's Strength: The Hag
For an explanation on what "strength" entails for these polls, please refer to the first entry of this series: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1337293
For this example, we got: The Hag
How good do you rate her at sacrificing all 4 Survivors?
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Ever seen a good Hag?
I've seen one i think.
It was devastating.
Can't rate her Death Itself though, the Phantasm Trap's weakness to Flashlights can make a smart Survivor suddenly pretty powerful.
In my opinion, she is the most complex killer and the hardest to learn. If you master hag like spectrobyss, croquedead or space coconut have, she can be the second best killer in the game. Her add-ons aren't the best and the green ones are pretty much her only good add-ons but she doesn't even need add-ons. Good hags know where to place the traps and can destroy a 4 man swf at rank 1 with DS, head on and all of those top tier perks, even if the survivor is amazing, a master hag will destroy them no matter what.
I think the only killer that can have death itself is nurse.
Hag is so good, even if I try to play casually I rank up.
probably one of the best killers to zone survivors off, early game can be tough but she's very deadly torwards the end game.
I rarely go against hags but when I do it always have to be the god tier ones that put traps in the most unexpected places and end up downing me in a microsecond
Pros:
Cons:
Lisa is, in my opinion, the strongest Killer in the game without add-ons, , but her cons coupled with her really high skill ceiling prevent her from getting more than an 8 at base. Add-ons make her a different beast entirely.
A good hag can obliterate non-coordinated teams in under a minute. Even with a coordinated team, she's rough. If she's against four flashlights though, she's going to really struggle and for that alone I can't rate her a 10.
She's really good at closing off certain paths and loops. She's also good at camping, but not much else.