Quiz Prizes
Just a heads up, apparently they gave out the prizes for the DBD quiz without bothering to send a notification or anything. Might wanna check your in-game auric cell count if you participated in the quiz to see if you are 500 cells richer.

Comments
I did not receive anything :(
I didnt even notice for awhile til I just happened to see that my auric cell count was higher than normal
That's...very strange? Like why did we have to give emails as well as player cloud ID then? Unless they're announcing it later for some reason
The player ID makes sense, cuz they have to know which account to put the cells into. I checked my email though and nothing. No message.
Yeah that's why i get the ID but I don't get why they added an email requirement as well if they weren't even going to use it. I take it youre a winner then?
Im assuming so, lol. I have 500 auric cells i didnt have before, but no...no email.
Ayy congrats, must be so!
Was sayin before that if I won, im usin it to buy PH so...woot, lol.