The Forums rn

Ds is fine, slug

Camping is fine, do gens

Keys and moris, oh well

Represenation tweet, just a character that likes another sex, no one should give a #########

Comments

  • lol. about sums it up and its depressing as all hell. really don't know how new people are going to be able to stay in the forums with the toxicity.

  • Just checked, majority of threads are about other things.

  • I'm still waiting for my Aztec Warrior Killer.

    Killer Diversity when?

    Side note: I don't care about the lore of the Survivors other than they simply belong on the hook. That's all I need to understand :)

  • Ds is fine,slug. It's in the game,just eat the perk or slug. Really nothing to it,if someone abuses it by using lockers or whatever nothing you can do about it. Devs decided for now that it's gonna be that way,heard they are gonna change it soon tho.

    Camping is fine,do gens. Again,it's in the game. The killer decides what and how he'll play. Survivors can only do gens in the situation,and it's how it is. Whining about it isn't gonna help,considering devs said they aren't changing it ever probably.

    Keys and moris,oh well. Both are extremely strong. The only reason why I don't have a problem with them,is that both sides have 1 strong thing,therefore when both are used you could say the game becomes balanced. When you see a swf team with 3 toolboxes and a key,go up against a spirit with a mori and whatever you view as strong/overpowered.

    The last one,I don't really have an answer to.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    I'm still waiting for my Aztec Warrior Killer.

    Killer Diversity when?

    Side note: I don't care about the lore of the Survivors other than they simply belong on the hook. That's all I need to understand :)

    An aztec priest would be way cooler, I want to see a mori where the priest performs a sacrificial ritual and eats the heart of the survivors.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    I'm still waiting for my Aztec Warrior Killer.

    Killer Diversity when?

    Side note: I don't care about the lore of the Survivors other than they simply belong on the hook. That's all I need to understand :)

    genuinely curious, what about Hag's lore?

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1346566#Comment_1346566

    An aztec priest would be way cooler, I want to see a mori where the priest performs a sacrificial ritual and eats the heart of the survivors.

    If I'm correct, some Priests were Warriors :) It was a culture of warriors similar to the Spartans if my memory is correct.

    The Hag isn't a survivor is she? Whatever type of human the Killer USED to be doesn't matter now that they're a servant of the Entity... At least that's the way I look at them.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1346573#Comment_1346573

    If I'm correct, some Priests were Warriors :) It was a culture of warriors similar to the Spartans if my memory is correct.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1346583#Comment_1346583

    The Hag isn't a survivor is she? Whatever type of human the Killer USED to be doesn't matter now that they're a servant of the Entity... At least that's the way I look at them.

    Look up Kotal Kahn from Mortal Kombat X and 11 pretty much what you would want as far as mori's go in his fatalities but hopefully aesthetically more gruesome in the looks department.