I used to believe I was a terrible Killer.
And I am.
But I am a slightly less terrible Killer now.
Ive never gotten past rank 11 before, let alone with Nurse.
It’s done, boys. I’m no longer the worst Nurse. I’m a possibly average Nurse who may or may not en decent at the game.
Comments
rank 10 is still pretty low ranks, filled with straight up bad players
starting rank 12 you already have swf. not 4man, but 2-3 for sure. It's not as easy, at least, though it is lower rank
Dont try too hard to rank up, you will regret it.....
nice dude, wp
Rank does not equal skill by the way. (take it as a compliment)
I'm absolutely terrible with Nurse (I don't even have the achievement for the blink hits)
Yet I reached rank 1 with her in less than 3 days after starting playing her. (Then I stopped her because looking at your feet is boring, and it feels like simply cheesing survivors when you play her, honestly.)
I’ve never liked you and I like you even less now.
wow thats harsh
I don't mind, I'm not here to be liked by my "kins".
About OP, I'm sorry but... Rank 10 is far from a great accomplishment unless you barely play the game and get deranked. Especially when playing the absolute god-tier of the game.
You can still reach Rank 1 killer without using nurse it just takes longer
Not going to let a Billy main tell me I shouldn’t be proud of my progress.