DbD Meme icons
i need some meme perk icons and some meme chars portrait, can you guys share yours? i'll share mine, this is what i have now:
i need some meme perk icons and some meme chars portrait, can you guys share yours? i'll share mine, this is what i have now:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
demodoggo!
Put the troll-face everywhere. DS, Noed, Blood Warden...
You get what I mean.
just found these 2
The second one is obvious, but what is the first? Leader?
yes it is supposed to be leader, but i decided to use it for unbreakable
This is my favorite Perk Meme on this planet.
It's how I feel every time I use it.
And for those who want it nerfed.
i love it!
Same, the Bubba on the toilet is really funny.
Monto had it for some time. It was great.
and that's art
Is that for premonition?
i really don't know, but i like it
I was inspired and create some Star Wars related Perk Icons. If interested, ask me for the link when I'm done.
Here are some of my ideas.
Devour Hope: Death Star
Leader: Jaig Eyes
Kindred: Mandalorian Clan Symbol
Small Game: It's a Trap!
Make Your Choice: Order 66
Rancor: Darth Maul
Left Behind: Delta 07 "Sev"
Dark Devotion: Sith Holocron
Insidious: Darth Sidious
Nemesis: Obi-Wan vs Maul
For the People: ARC-5555 Fives
Any Means Necessary: 99
Here you go:
Hex: Devor Hope
Left Behind
Insidious
I also have a complete collection with this background style (Items, Add-ons, Perks, Powers, Offerings, Status Effects and Custom Portraits). Just ask if you are interested.
I accept no meme icons other then
You will use thems
https://imgur.com/a/cSB8ah9
https://imgur.com/a/kaQ3Vji
๐๐ omg the Pig
Only time i would use Leader ๐
another version of the smudge cat, i'll use it on DS