What meta perks have you never seen the appeal of

For me its noed and resilience

Noed: i can usually end games before endgame so i never end up using it

Resilience: its only viable when used with spinechill since 9% dosent even help that much

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I never really get to use NOED, it seems to be better the worse you are at the killer you play. That's just my opinion, I don't like building for the endgame since survivors are pretty overpowered in that part since they can all have BT, DS, Unbreakable so the endgame strats are too risky for my taste

  • Didn't know Resilience was suddenly meta.

    For me: DS (I see the "appeal" of getting easy wins, but I don't see the appeal in terms of interesting gameplay. It's not interesting to use DS), Adrenaline, and NOED. Adrenaline and NOED both for the reason that I'm more of a fan of perks that benefit you during the main part of the game, not just at the very end.

  • Lithe, I always forget that I have it on, and for me personally it doesn’t help me in chases. Sprint Burst is better because is turns dead zones into not dead zones.

  • Dead Hard and Unbreakable



    Dead hard is literally one of the most unreliable perks at doing its job in the game and i dont see any signs at it being fixed soon


    unbreakable because i barely encounter games where the killer slugs

  • NOED for the same reason

    Decisive Strike because when I did have it on for a week or two, I used it maybe once. Killer slug in red ranks, unbreakable is much better.

    Don’t usually use exhaustion perks because I find other perks more useful in general. Adrenaline is an exception since I’m usually being chased when the last gen pops.

1 2 ›