Has anyone else...
Made it to red ranks without being able to properly use dead hard or flashlights?
When I first started playing survivor I saw flashlights as a must learn, since it seemed the only personal defense survivors had, but never bothered. I totally misunderstood dead hard and thought it was an instant sprint burst, i was so disappointed with it i stopped using it for months. Now I sit in red ranks and feel like a fraud for not having these skills.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Yes, me.
I am rank 2 with Ash, my build is MoM, WGLF, Inner Strenght and Spine Chill
flashlights are soo easy to learn tho, only hard thing about flashlights are the advanced techs like cj tech or locker tech
Dh is imo wayy better then sb
I didn't even have Dead Hard unlocked when I got to red ranks, and have only got it when the second rift came out.
As for flashlights, I've never been a fan of them. I can get flashlight saves consistently, but I just don't get the chance to do so often enough.
Yeah I am thirsty for BP so run WGLF and BT pretty much standard. I won't typically farm someone off in front of the killer unless they are camping, then I'm willing to trade places. Otherwise its generally an aura reading like kindred or bond and whatever flavor of the day is
Probably true, but I've never been into FPS type games so my aim is pretty terrible. That is also why I don't play huntress or deathslinger.
I am on the cusp of rank 3 right now, and I still Dead Hard into walls. I vastly prefer Lithe.
I am also terminally bad at flashlights, unless it's an easy pallet blind.
When I first made it red ranks I think I only really used Balanced landing as I mained nea at the time. I didn't bother using flashlights mostly because I don't like to use items.
When i got to reds i didnt know how to properly loop. One of the challanges in the first tome forced me to get better at it, been getting better ever since
Yeah me.
I've made it to red rank every time that way. I never use dead hard or flashlights. I don't like exhaustion perks, never have. And I am hopeless with flashlights.