Who is the easiest killer or survivor to go against?
Ok, we talked about your "Nemesis", lets talk about the other side of the ecuation, "Who is the easiest killer and survivor for you to go against and why?"
As killer: A Claudette, I don't know why, but those players are the ones who mostly make mistakes and give me the road to the 4k.
As survivor: Wraith, they just can't hit me, I don't know if they have a small hitbox area or if it's something else, a Wraith, 9/10 times will be looped by me for 4+ gens or even DC in a chase against me.
Comments
Bills are the easiest for me to kill. Usually cocky and easy to find. I've never once died to a nurse player. I don't think I've even been hooked by a nurse player. I know her weaknesses too well and can waste so much of her time.
As Survivor: Im am a heavy user of Spine Chill, so Wraith, Pig, Ghostface, Myers and most of killers with Oblivious Effects are useless on me.
As Killer: I hate all girl Survivors, cause they scream so loud. Shut up Woman!
As killer: Nea. I can't stand Nea players, they always try to emulate noob3 in the worst way possible. They always bring flashlights, keys etc, and all of the meta perks. They ultimately make mistakes and fail whilst doing so. Honourable mentions: Nancy, Zarina, Quentin, and Laurie.
As survivor: Nurse. I am on console, so if the killer is a nurse, it's gg for survivors 99% of the time.
Maybe a 1k if she face camps at the end with NOED with a good totem spawn, true
Couldn't have said it better myself, lol.
Oh my god finally I have someone else who agrees with me
Easiest survivor: BILL, for An old man he moans like a male hooker
Killer: wraith
Survivor: David
Killer: Wraith