Today's Strength: The Hillbilly
For an explanation on what "strength" entails for these polls, please refer to the first entry of this series: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1337293
For this example, we got: The Hillbilly
How good do you rate him at sacrificing all 4 Survivors?
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Going super fast across the map wielding a 1-hit ability can make him quite the threat.
He's one of the only killers that I'm pretty scared to play against. In the right hands he can be horrifying.
Pros:
Cons:
Look, I can see why people place Max so high on tier lists, but I just can't. Maybe it's just my own skill as him seeping into my objective view of him, but I just can't give him any higher than a 6. And that's only due to the insta-down, literally the only thing he really has.
As someone who mains Hillbilly, he's definitely one of the strongest in the game. I'd say without his current bugs (most notably the long stun) he's a 9.
hes one of the best killers in the game bro he’s has insane map pressure and counter loops and that 1down ability
He is definetly strong, especially on these diehard Legacy 3 skillbillys, how i think Oni Spirit and even Nurse (i know controversail) are still stronger than him in total, Oni mainly because unless you suck you will get the down, other than billy where he can be outplayed more easily