Favorite tv show or movie

For me My favorite tv show Would be Mama’s Family favorite movie would be Hot Pursuit.

Comments

  • All-time favorite movie? Seven Samurai.

    TV show tends to change a lot; these days I have to say it's a toss-up between Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, which are both completely amazing.

  • @Rydog said:

    All-time favorite movie? Seven Samurai.

    TV show tends to change a lot; these days I have to say it's a toss-up between Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, which are both completely amazing.

    I still have never watched breaking bad. But one of my brothers watches it.

  • tv show? Possibly Fawlty Towers. Released before I was born, but just simply the funniest show ever released.

    Jaws is and has always been my favourite film, again something released before I was born.

  • Hannibal and Dexter <3

  • TV Shows:

    Buffy the Vampire Slayer

    Netflix’s Daredevil

    Avatar the Last Airbender

    The Magicians

    Prison Break

    Xenia Warrior Princess

    Stranger Things

    The Witcher

    Into the Badlands

    Ash vs Evil Dead

    I love Lucy

    Favorite Movies

    The Matrix

    National Treasure 1&2

    Captain America: Winter Soldier

    Thor Ragnarok

    The Help

    Love, Simon

    Me Before You

    Harry Potter 1-8

    Lord of the Rings trilogy

    Kick Ass 1&2

    The Goonies

    Don't tell Mom the Babysitters dead

    Rush Hour 1, 2 & 3

    Kill Bill 1 & 2

    The original Jumanji

    True Grit

    Dr Strange

    The Terminal

  • @AvisDeene said:

    TV Shows:

    Buffy the Vampire Slayer

    Netflix’s Daredevil

    Avatar the Last Airbender

    The Magicians

    Prison Break

    Xenia Warrior Princess

    Stranger Things

    The Witcher

    Into the Badlands

    Ash vs Evil Dead

    I love Lucy

    Favorite Movies

    The Matrix

    National Treasure 1&2

    Captain America: Winter Soldier

    Thor Ragnarok

    The Help

    Love, Simon

    Me Before You

    Harry Potter 1-8

    Lord of the Rings trilogy

    Kick Ass 1&2

    The Goonies

    Don't tell Mom the Babysitters dead

    Rush Hour 1, 2 & 3

    Kill Bill 1 & 2

    The original Jumanji

    True Grit

    Dr Strange

    The Terminal

    We got some of those movies in common 😀.Here are a few others ones you should definitely check out. Mars Attacks The lost boys Grumpier old men It’s a mad mad mad mad world Six Days seven nights

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340449#Comment_1340449

    We got some of those movies in common 😀.Here are a few others ones you should definitely check out. Mars Attacks The lost boys Grumpier old men It’s a mad mad mad mad world Six Days seven nights

    Also I’ve already seen Buffy loved tha show 😀.

  • Just remembered an old tv show I was deeply in love with.Still in love with it in my twenties. H20 Just water😀.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    Just remembered an old tv show I was deeply in love with.Still in love with it in my twenties. H20 Just water😀.


  • H20 just add water sorry for the typo I can’t edit my post.

  • TV shows

    Tales From The Crypt

    American Horror Story

    Movies

    Seven

    Full Metal Jacket

  • Saw and Forest Gump for movies


    Stranger Things for show

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    For me My favorite tv show Would be Mama’s Family favorite movie would be Hot Pursuit.

    My favourite movie is the thing and my favourite tv show is stranger things.

  • tv show:stranger things

    film:it or blair witch i cant decide both brilliant films

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    TV shows

    Tales From The Crypt

    American Horror Story

    Movies

    Seven

    Full Metal Jacket

    I loved tales from the crypt😀

  • Lilo and stitch cause I’m half Hawaiian😀.

  • Hell yeah

    It's been my fav since I was a youngling.

    I have all 7 seasons and both movies

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343197#Comment_1343197

    Hell yeah

    It's been my fav since I was a youngling.

    I have all 7 seasons and both movies

    I need to buy them on dvd I’ve not watched the show in at least five years.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343213#Comment_1343213

    I need to buy them on dvd I’ve not watched the show in at least five years.

    Do it! I got complete series from best buy for $70 years ago I'm sure you can find it cheaper now maybe

  • They always change but here are some of mine:

    TV SHOWS

    Quantum Leap

    Stranger Things

    Harley Quinn (animated series)

    Doc Martin

    G.L.O.W

    X-Files


    MOVIES

    Jacob's Ladder

    Transformers: The Movie (animated 80s)

    What Lies Beneath

    Magnolia

    The Mist

    The Green Mile

  • @Vox_Nocturne said:

    They always change but here are some of mine:

    TV SHOWS

    Quantum Leap

    Stranger Things

    Harley Quinn (animated series)

    Doc Martin

    G.L.O.W

    X-Files

    MOVIES

    Jacob's Ladder

    Transformers: The Movie (animated 80s)

    What Lies Beneath

    Magnolia

    The Mist

    The Green Mile

    Here are some others to check out the film slither (2006). This is an 80’s classic Killer Klowns from outer space(1988) Invasion of the body snatchers 1978).Now for tv shows would say Sabrina the teenage witch Buffy the vampire slayer H20 Just add water (2006).Unless you’re a guy I would skip the last one.

  • Tv Shows: American Horror Story, Hannibal and Breaking Bad.

    Movies: Dark Knight, The Incredibles, Django Unchained and Inception.

  • I think the best show at the moment is 2020. Look at the amount of plot twists and unexpected turns of events. We live in a series now, get over it.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343944#Comment_1343944

    Here are some others to check out the film slither (2006). This is an 80’s classic Killer Klowns from outer space(1988) Invasion of the body snatchers 1978).Now for tv shows would say Sabrina the teenage witch Buffy the vampire slayer H20 Just add water (2006).Unless you’re a guy I would skip the last one.

    Slither was the film which had that parasitic creature which took over bodies like "The Thing" at the petrol station? Or maybe I'm mistaking Slither with Splinter? Actually, is Slither the one with the inflated person in the barn who is "so hungry"? I've not seen that one.

    But I was a huge fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer! It was so well written, and I loved how it narrated its paranormal episodes as similies for real life situations such as depression, peer pressure, growing up and many other situations. What's H2O? I'm a guy, and wondering why that may not be one to watch.

  • @Vox_Nocturne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1344184#Comment_1344184

    Slither was the film which had that parasitic creature which took over bodies like "The Thing" at the petrol station? Or maybe I'm mistaking Slither with Splinter? Actually, is Slither the one with the inflated person in the barn who is "so hungry"? I've not seen that one.

    But I was a huge fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer! It was so well written, and I loved how it narrated its paranormal episodes as similies for real life situations such as depression, peer pressure, growing up and many other situations. What's H2O? I'm a guy, and wondering why that may not be one to watch.

    Slither is like the film the thing but with different backgrounds.And H2O just add water is a live action tv series (2006-2010) about three teenage girls in Australia who explore on an island called Mako and stumble upon a hidden sea cave during a lunar eclipse.Which gives them the ability to transform as mermaids with powers over water in both human and mermaid form when in contact with water.

    B7EE8281-1CD9-4A8B-A378-BFA8392251DA.jpeg


  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1346411#Comment_1346411

    Slither is like the film the thing but with different backgrounds.And H2O just add water is a live action tv series (2006-2010) about three teenage girls in Australia who explore on an island called Mako and stumble upon a hidden sea cave during a lunar eclipse.Which gives them the ability to transform as mermaids with powers over water in both human and mermaid form when in contact with water.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9BVSUG09PKT7/b7ee8281-1cd9-4a8b-a378-bfa8392251da.jpeg

    Thank you for sharing! Still feels unique to have a show about mermaids, so it may be interesting?

  • @Vox_Nocturne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1347158#Comment_1347158

    Thank you for sharing! Still feels unique to have a show about mermaids, so it may be interesting?

    it’s a really great tv show it’s not just about the three being mermaids.It’s also about dealing with the every day teenage life.I may be in my twenties but it’s still a great series I watch it with my nephews.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1347707#Comment_1347707

    it’s a really great tv show it’s not just about the three being mermaids.It’s also about dealing with the every day teenage life.I may be in my twenties but it’s still a great series I watch it with my nephews.

    Those shows are usually the best when they can replicate the real world and real problems with a mythical setting. If I come across it I may give it a watch. Thank you for sharing! :)

  • @Vox_Nocturne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1348399#Comment_1348399

    Those shows are usually the best when they can replicate the real world and real problems with a mythical setting. If I come across it I may give it a watch. Thank you for sharing! :)

    You’re welcome 😀.

  • My absolute ever favourite TV-series is ALF. Other favs would be Stranger Things, Misfits, Rick and Morty, Death Note and The Walking Dead.

    As for the movies, they are, as follows: Parasite, Joker, V for Vendetta, The Great Dictator, The Godfather, Back to the Future, Saw, REC, Hachi: A Dog's Tale, Reservoir Dogs, The Dark Knight, Shutter Island, Prisoners, It Follows and Fruitvale Station.

  • Archer, The Office, The League, American Horror Story and Tacoma FD