Why i think solo survivor is definitely the best way to play

https://youtu.be/e98HBOceVY4


Sarcasm aside. This was a game i had this morning and its why i will continue to run perks like self care and never trust my teammates. I mean how can i trust them when they pull stunts like this?


(Dont judge my bad getaway i hadnt slept for 2 whole days and i was basically falling asleep)


Also good note to add on to this i finally reached rank 1 survivor for my first time yesterday!!

IMG_1dd3ae25-60ea-4f25-887b-8c697c12a318.png

I know its not much but it feels like i have definitely reached an achievement in the game ^^

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Congrats on rank 1 ๐Ÿ˜Š

    Believe it or not i kind of prefer solo, or maybe i need to play with different people. I hate the constant bitching in my ear that I hear. Its fun sometimes but i prefer going in alone with no items and using whatever i can find.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    Congrats on rank 1 ๐Ÿ˜Š

    Believe it or not i kind of prefer solo, or maybe i need to play with different people. I hate the constant bitching in my ear that I hear. Its fun sometimes but i prefer going in alone with no items and using whatever i can find.

    Same, its why I don't like to swf with randoms.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    Congrats on rank 1 ๐Ÿ˜Š

    Believe it or not i kind of prefer solo, or maybe i need to play with different people. I hate the constant bitching in my ear that I hear. Its fun sometimes but i prefer going in alone with no items and using whatever i can find.

    Yea same, i love solo mainly because im a massive introverted bag full of anxiety but also because playing solo gives me a sense of achievement and skill as im not just getting carried to my rank im earing it fair and square

  • That is so #########... Hope you reported the guy for selling you out like that. Personally for me, anyone who tries pulling a stunt like that to throw their teammate under the bus... I'll give up all thoughts on a 4k just to INSURE they dont have a chance at the hatch. If the teammate that got sold out gets the hatch, I dont care. I WILL be there to watch the entity take em on a ride into the sky though. Might leave em on the ground so their teammate can t-bag em abit b4 I hook em.

  • @LordGlint said:

    That is so #########... Hope you reported the guy for selling you out like that. Personally for me, anyone who tries pulling a stunt like that to throw their teammate under the bus... I'll give up all thoughts on a 4k just to INSURE they dont have a chance at the hatch. If the teammate that got sold out gets the hatch, I dont care. I WILL be there to watch the entity take em on a ride into the sky though. Might leave em on the ground so their teammate can t-bag em abit b4 I hook em.

    Yea i reported both of them because after the match i went and messaged the killer and the killer was basically saying that he had teamed up with the survivor earlier on

  • @NovaliumTS said:

    https://youtu.be/e98HBOceVY4

    Sarcasm aside. This was a game i had this morning and its why i will continue to run perks like self care and never trust my teammates. I mean how can i trust them when they pull stunts like this?

    (Dont judge my bad getaway i hadnt slept for 2 whole days and i was basically falling asleep)

    Also good note to add on to this i finally reached rank 1 survivor for my first time yesterday!!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/409WZK7JA2O4/img-1dd3ae25-60ea-4f25-887b-8c697c12a318.png

    I know its not much but it feels like i have definitely reached an achievement in the game ^^

    if i was the killer i'll pinata them the one who sold their own team like that

  • btw congrats for reaching R1 survivor

  • This content has been removed.
  • Ugh..I hate when survivors team with Killer. It's rough playing solo. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

  • @youarewronglol said:

    Thought this would be an interesting thread, no it's just another LOL solo q so hardddddddddddddddddddd lol see taht nea urBAn across them map haha so wacky

    Never said solo queue was hard, i love playing solo queue and i only had urban and small game because of the challenges and anyway urban is a good perk when used correctly (even though this thread had literally nothing to do with what perks were used)

  • Good lord. People are so traumatized by urban evasion

  • The chase wasn't too bad.

    I mean there was barely any looping, but you kept them busy for a minute.

    That's a nice amount.