Anyone else having flashlight issues?

I'm not talking about getting a flashlight(altho, there are too many fixed animations that allow easy flashes), I am talking about a survivor shining at the back of your head and somehow still blinding you. It wasnt a hacker either.


I didnt have any proof and just instantly DC'd(I mean, who'd blame me on that, I literally lost all the momentum as I've been pushing a specific slippery survivor into a trap and was blinded for over 5 seconds, because of a glitched out flashlight), but seriously. Anyone else?

Comments

  • Flashlight saves are resolved clientside for the survivor. Meaning if they have a high ping to the server, their blind effect can take considerable time to reach the killer-client.

    This is to make saves somewhat skill based, but at the same time can also be abused by survivors.

  • Haven't had that happen lately. I remember the days when a survivor could shine it in your ear and seer your retinas.

  • Ah, yes, I love getting blinded by a flashlight that I can't see.

    How do I get blinded by a light that isn't reaching my eyes?

    I dunno. Figure it out.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    Haven't had that happen lately. I remember the days when a survivor could shine it in your ear and seer your retinas.

    to be fair, that would actually prove the claim that killers are brainless.