What is the point of players that leave comments on your steam profile with +rep or -rep?

I find it so useless and annoying,they know you can just delete their comment like it never existed lol,I guess for some people is a way to vent their frustration or whatever,I always find it kinda dumb to just go to some strangers profile and leave a random comment,especially when its a salty and insulting one,makes it so much more awkward to read lol.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I only +rep booper pigs. 1.) Because they're adorable credits to their species, and 2.) Because I have a very cute piggy emote.

  • It's a Steam thing, not a DbD thing. Just disable comments from people who aren't on your friends list, problem solved.

  • lul.PNG

    I'd rather just leave them on because lol

  • -rep, dont ask questions like this on the DBD-Forum.

  • @Dzeikor said:

    I find it so useless and annoying,they know you can just delete their comment like it never existed lol,I guess for some people is a way to vent their frustration or whatever,I always find it kinda dumb to just go to some strangers profile and leave a random comment,especially when its a salty and insulting one,makes it so much more awkward to read lol.

    Its more or less a way they can be toxic without potentially getting banned in game for what they say.

  • I just love bathing in it....all the salt, its good for the skin!

  • It's probably to vent, yes.

    But some also use it to warn other players.

    If they click their profile and see a "-rep, works with Killer", they might reconsider playing that trial.


    Some players also wear the salty comments as a badge of honor, though i myself can't really understand that mindset.