My post in the Q&A section got deleted
Is this some kind of a joke rn?
I posted a question in that section, it got some upvotes and now it's gone? I got no message or anything
Tagged:
Mod
Is this some kind of a joke rn?
I posted a question in that section, it got some upvotes and now it's gone? I got no message or anything
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Feels like someone wants to cherrypick certain questions out to me
What was the question about? My guess is, it was off-topic.
It was directly about silent hill but definetly a topic which is important about updates in general. Since they announced settings and graphic updates but haven't told us when they come
wasnt*
Yeah, if it wasn't about the Silent Hill chapter or the 4th anniversary, it's off-topic. Didn't you read the topics?
So did mine about the grind which was kinda about ph as well since the addition of him and cheryl is increasing the grind by even more.
Haven't they announced new graphics with the next update?
@supersonic853 so stupid. Both of our questions were indirectly about the new chapter but they just remove it? I don't like that lol
They want questions directly about the new chapter. You know very well that asking about the grind and tangentially mentioning the new chapter doesn't mean the question is related to the new chapter. The same goes for graphical upgrades, which they showed, but didn't provide a solid date for.
Just because you feel your question is important doesn't mean it's not off-topic.
@DwightOP i asked this for the deathslinger chapter as well and i dont think it was deleted then weird.
Well they specifically wanted questions about the new chapter and 4th anniversary, probably because they're the next big things and they're easy to answer. I doubt we're gonna see another QnA about the more meaningful aspects of the game for a long while (they're kinda boring streams but it's always interesting to see if they have at least something they can show us and they usually do)
This should probably be posted be posted as a comment on the profile of a moderato. It's more likely to get attention from someone who can answer this instead, even if asking about why a thread was deleted is not against the forum rules so I guess posting it like this is fine too?
If a post doesn't fall into one of those categories, or is a duplicate, it will be deleted (we often just close duplicates, but in some instances we will delete due to the voting system, because votes on a duplicate don't count and we don't want people to miss the opportunity to vote on a question that they want answered).
Edited because it only put one screenshot first time :(
I get the feeling that there’s some questions that the devs or community just don’t want answered for some reason.
I asked a question on the 3.6.0/Chapter 15 Q&A about a Doctor change in that patch that implied seeing illusions in tier 1 and it got deleted. It wasn’t long at all, 2-3 sentences at the most. I thought that meant they only wanted Deathslinger and Zarina questions and ignored the other Killers. When the stream happened, they answered a couple questions about the patch itself that had nothing to do with the Chains of Hate DLC. That told me that something bigger was going on. I just wanted to know if something was badly worded or if there was a bug preventing a change from going through.
If you look in the current Q&A thread, there’s a thread about hook perks not working with PH (not mine) and one about PH keeping his instadown or not (mine). Both legitimate questions, both being downvoted to hell. The community seems to only want perk and map questions answered.