How to cause a lot of damage after a 4k
This post will teach you other things that can cause a lot of damage on survivors if they read the end game chat:
1- GG EZ
2- Nice tutorial
3- Didn't know that this game had bots
This is my tier list of how EZ the game was.
Comments
Do you watch Puppers on Youtube? Someone with your screen name was once mentioned. (Unless I misheard)... 😞
I always send a ggwp to the top survivor, well almost always. When im survivor its super rare i dont send ggwp to killer.
What im getting at is, be the change you want to see in the world. Rubbing it in their nose that you won is just poor form. Ive only ever done that when they message me talking ######### first after they just got waxed
I just "gg" and then try to strike up a conversation. Respond to complaints. Talk builds. Whatever they want to discuss really. It's a good cool down between matches.
Met some fun people by just giving them a chance to discuss the game.
Wow, thanks for sharing.
I'm sure it took a lot of hours for you to find those cliches.
1) GG WP
2) compliment them on strong plays they made
3) give advice on things you noticed they did wrong
Toxicity spreads toxicity. Positivity spreads positivity
If I contact others, it's always positive and constructive. If anyone contacts me negatively I respond in character (especially fun if I'm playing a Killer)
This is most likely a bait post, but to confirm that being a dick usually results in people being a dick back.
What about being nice?
It reminded me of this xD
*insults people in the endgame chat after winning and rubbing it in*
The next day: *will make a post about t-bagging and flashlight clicking being "toxic"* "why do survivors feel the need to be toxic all the time?"
And the cycle will repeat. Such is the life of a killer main on the forums.
@ALostPuppy Im killer main and I dont spread toxic
Its stupid to be toxic as a killer because u will get quadruple more. then why dont spread positivity to get quadruple of it?
I think the 4k is enough damage. Why be toxic afterwards?
“lol first time [insert killer]“
is another nice totally non toxic comment.
...this is a sarcastic thread about toxic killer comments, right? I mean those toxic survivor comments threads get old..