Today's Strength: The Trapper
Here we go, another series of mine!
In this one, we'll be going over all Killers & the 4 Survivors, and you're going to vote how strong that character is.
What i mean with strong is: How good are these Killers at sacrificing all four Survivors (with well-done matchmaking) and how good are the Survivors at escaping (with well-done matchmaking)?
So for this example: The Trapper
How good do you rate him at sacrificing all 4 Survivors?
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
As long as they don't only have Generators on their mind, i'm not ever going to be a great Trapper.
too reliant on maps, survivor loadouts and whether its a SWF or not, but it can be VERY devestating when you face a good trapper and dont have these advantages.
he needs buffs though, especially with how slow his setup is and all these restrictions on the Beartraps.
Pros:
Cons:
With Evan, you need to set up in one area and pretty much stay there to stay effective. Honestly, a 6 is a bit generous, but he can be deadly in the right hands.
Lacks a ton of map pressure which he tries to compensate with the ability to cut loops in an instant.
Good trappers are a bit rare, but man, when they are good, they are GOOD, just look at Otz.
Nice series, I feel the trapper depends on too much to be viable, what map, do the survivors know the spots, are they gonna genrush etc.
Trapper isn't the worst, but he's pretty close to it. I'd say that he's just barely better than Legion, but still worse than Wraith
Nicely placed traps make him really strong imo. But if survivors pay attention and communicate with each other, he loses a lot of power.
If he 3-gens you, however,you're pretty much dead because he won't be lured far away from those gens, and you won't even be able to loop him close to those gens because the area will be FULL of traps... happened to me today :'D
@Byrd "Nice series"
Why thank you! ๐
:D
I would rate 10 if basement trapper but alas, Survivors know that basement means death, so I stick the trap in the doorway so it's 50% visible.
He's perk reliant so he's a eh Killer.
He's cool to play as but I wouldn't main him. I used to when I got my own copy of game but I've since strayed from him.