Is Clown going to be getting his own chase music?

On their recent Q&A from home stream, the developers mentioned that Clown was getting looked at because they felt he was an underwhelming killer.

Go to 58:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXbh4jwENSw&t=3879s

However if you go up to 1:04:28 Not_Queen references the question 'which killer is getting their own chase music next?' to which Not_Queen answers 'I think we answered that one'

I'm hoping that Not_Queen is referring to when Patrick said the developers were looking at the Clown. As well as the Clown getting substantial buffs, I hope this is a confirmation that the Clown will be getting his own chase music.

What do you guys think?

Comments

  • That would be sick

  • It better be that "hit it Joe" song someone posted a few weeks ago

  • I think everyone will have unique chase music eventually.

  • It would be neat, but I don't think he is going to be getting one on the next update.


    They said they would like to give unique chase music to each killer, but that they would only do it for the older characters if they were getting reworked. A kind of "while we're here" thing.


    Clown is only getting a minor tweak, so I don't expect to hear broken run down circus music from him yet.

  • If it is not the theme song from killer clowns from outer space then I riot.

  • They said that every killer would be getting their own chase music in time.

  • I dunno why they don't just give all killers the Benny Hill music and be done with it.