Bringing back a great thread: WHO IS YOUR NEMESIS?

For Survivor:

Who do you die against the most? Who actually makes you nervous to go against?

For killer:

Who do you see in lobby and think "damn... this is gonna be a hard game"?


Me:

Myers and P3 Quentin. Myers just makes me feel REALLY nervous, I can handle any killer, but I'm really dumb against him, he's the reason I run Spinechill... And about Quentin... Who TH uses Quentin? A P3 Quentin is usually the best survivor in my experience.

Comments

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340349#Comment_1340349

    "good players would play Deathslinger since it's easy to 4k with Huntress."

    What you just told me is like saying "Nurse doesn't take skill because she's the best Killer in the game." Better =/= easier; if that were true, Legion would be harder than any other Killer on the roster.

    "But my point was that your logic is that of a scrub"

    Imagine calling someone a scrub when you main Deathslinger.

    "But you've put limitations in your mind about this game that are holding you back."

    I have put exactly zero limitations on myself. The hell are you on about?

    "Give it some thought."

    I've given it plenty of thought. And I've come to the steadfast conclusion that if you play Freddy, Spirit, or Deathslinger, then you want to be able to do well but not have to put in the effort of actually being better than your opponent. You want to win without trying. And as a result, I dislike going against these three Killers because they take incredibly little effort and the skill of the Survivor vs. the skill of the Killer becomes much more irrelevant than against any other Killer.

    Look up "Introducing... the scrub". Read it and analyze how it applies to you and how you play the game. I won't resurrect this dead thread again since I'm not sure how to PM someone on these forums.

  • @lucid4444 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1341056#Comment_1341056

    Look up "Introducing... the scrub". Read it and analyze how it applies to you and how you play the game. I won't resurrect this dead thread again since I'm not sure how to PM someone on these forums.

    What rules am I imposing on myself? The rule that Deathslinger, Freddy, and Spirit are very easy to learn and do well with? That's not a rule. That's a claim. A disputable, debatable fact.

    You act as if I'm saying you're not allowed to play these Killers. I sorely wish you didn't, but I'm not gonna report you for doing so. I'm not making rules for myself by disliking going against these Killers. All I said is that I dislike going against them, and that won't change in their current states. I will continue to dislike going against them because I think they're poorly-balanced and not fun to fight. You are allowed to play these Killers, and I am allowed to find them the opposite of fun.

    Unless you're saying I'm a scrub for having an opinion, in which case, I think you're projecting.

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1341466#Comment_1341466

    What rules am I imposing on myself? The rule that Deathslinger, Freddy, and Spirit are very easy to learn and do well with? That's not a rule. That's a claim. A disputable, debatable fact.

    You act as if I'm saying you're not allowed to play these Killers. I sorely wish you didn't, but I'm not gonna report you for doing so. I'm not making rules for myself by disliking going against these Killers. All I said is that I dislike going against them, and that won't change in their current states. I will continue to dislike going against them because I think they're poorly-balanced and not fun to fight. You are allowed to play these Killers, and I am allowed to find them the opposite of fun.

    Unless you're saying I'm a scrub for having an opinion, in which case, I think you're projecting.

    I didn't say any of those things. You have a habit of strawman-ing to feel superior. Read the article, it might help you.

  • @lucid4444 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1341532#Comment_1341532

    I didn't say any of those things. You have a habit of strawman-ing to feel superior. Read the article, it might help you.

    I did. The article drones on and on about how the scrub is limiting himself with a made-up set of rules.

    Guess what? If you link me to an article that talks on and on about how a scrub makes up his own rules, and you call me a scrub, you're saying I make up my own rules. I don't. Hate to tell you, but I'm not strawmanning; I'm just stating the obvious.

1 2 ›