Demogorgon’s UR add-ons are interesting

I’m on my phone so this could look weird, and safari is still bugged and you can’t see the notifications when selecting it so I’ll probably not respond back.


Because I am a demo main, I tend to have alot of add-ons on him, this includes his UR add-ons that I called “horrible” at one point until the other day I decided to use them and find out how you can use Undetectable on him.

I used only one of them, the UR undetectable add-on and found out around how much it effects him.


His UR add-on makes his cooldown 24 seconds on his portals, while making his Undetectable about 7-8 seconds, combine this with his VR undetectable add-on and you can get 12 seconds of Undetectable. You may say “But Hoodied, his footsteps are really loud making his undetectable useless”, my response to that is yeah...useless for grabs. His undetectable is really good for using Shred with as the warning for shred is somewhat quiet and gets really loud when using Shred, so trying to hit survivors while undetectable is something you could try to aim for if they don’t notice you on the gen. However you can still try and grab the survivor if they didn’t notice you will you are close to them. While I was playing I used this combo with a stealth build equipped on coal tower and actually 4k’d because the portal became an incredibly high threat power if you actually used them. However his other UR add-on is way too much of a chance add-on as usually a survivor that is injured won’t stand still unless they are being healed and this add-on cannot be paired with the lungs add-ons and you can’t even control your camera during it so what’s the point of seeing injured survivors if you are so restricted.


Thats all



TL;DR: His undetectable UR add-on and his undetectable is criminally underrated, while his other UR has too many issues to have a purpose

Comments

  • To be fair, I feel that's true of pretty much all the UR addons. One really helps with a certain playstyle, while the other is kind of pointless, or only is really useful in an extreme corner case. Take Deathslinger. His coin helps out in a stealthier build, rewarding your long shots with instadowns, and a stealthy build let's you hit those long shots with a bit of ease. The Branding Iron let's you see the aura of everyone in your tr once you've actively hit someone with your spear, when you should be dragging them for the hit. More often than not you'll be too worried about dragging in your target than looking around for possible saves. You'll probably be running fright if you're that worried about saves, and taking it means you're not using one of his other addons.

  • I still think the moss is more detrimental than anything, I could not. reach gens when I wanted because my portals were still on cooldown

    The lichen is more useful but just by a margin, both could use a buff

  • @TrappinMan said:

    To be fair, I feel that's true of pretty much all the UR addons. One really helps with a certain playstyle, while the other is kind of pointless, or only is really useful in an extreme corner case. Take Deathslinger. His coin helps out in a stealthier build, rewarding your long shots with instadowns, and a stealthy build let's you hit those long shots with a bit of ease. The Branding Iron let's you see the aura of everyone in your tr once you've actively hit someone with your spear, when you should be dragging them for the hit. More often than not you'll be too worried about dragging in your target than looking around for possible saves. You'll probably be running fright if you're that worried about saves, and taking it means you're not using one of his other addons.

    This is a good point. Amanda's Letter comes to mind for Pig. Or Black Incense on Plague.