Just A Quick Question For The Mods

Hey, I was thinking about posting a short DBD comic here but it involves some blood and a pretty bad wound. It isn't excessively gory or anything but I figured I'd ask before posting it to make sure. Is that okay?

@Peanits @MandyTalk

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Mods, let it happen, this is a Mature game, and honestly I want to see a dbd comic or something like that

  • Can you tag me when you post it? I'd really love to see it.

  • Hiya, thanks for checking with us first - that's really thoughtful of you.

    From the description you made it sounds fine to post here. It's the excessive blood/gore that we would have an issue with as a team. I suggest marking it as a spoiler with a disclaimer - that gives people the option to pass it by and to please upload to the creations category.

    Thanks again, looking forward to seeing it.

    Mandy

  • @Poweas said:

    Can you tag me when you post it? I'd really love to see it.

    Sure thing.

  • @Mandy said:

    Hiya, thanks for checking with us first - that's really thoughtful of you.

    From the description you made it sounds fine to post here. It's the excessive blood/gore that we would have an issue with as a team. I suggest marking it as a spoiler with a disclaimer - that gives people the option to pass it by and to please upload to the creations category.

    Thanks again, looking forward to seeing it.

    Mandy

    Thanks and no problem.