Why is Hillbilly so clunky
He got nerfed? Is he bugged? I haven't played dbd for a long time and came back on Hillbilly, the hell is wrong with him?
And in general every killer feels clunky, I get stuck on every single object.
He got nerfed? Is he bugged? I haven't played dbd for a long time and came back on Hillbilly, the hell is wrong with him?
And in general every killer feels clunky, I get stuck on every single object.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was about to make this post, just played a game with hillbilly for a daily and he just felt super weird, its like they changed all of his animations.
His animations are bugged and his camera isnt where it's supposed to be
Yes he is bugged, best play Oni instead.