Iron grasp vs agitation; which one alone takes you further?
TIA
TIA
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agitation would take you further, and you'd do it in a shorter time. However iron grasp, while it may be less time efficient, significantly reduced the likelihood of hitting objects, making it a far better pick for closed maps.
I never thought about this, but i think Agitation. I really like carrying someone and the survivors trying to bait hits, but since i'm faster than them i can land hits.
I think Iron Grasp and Agitation are kinda the same on which one takes you further, but agitation takes you there faster.
IG: 66m
Agi: 70m
Agitation would still be better overall even with a shorter carrying distance, because it let's you get to a hook faster, increasing time efficiency.
Source:
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Agitation
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Iron_Grasp
Thanks boooi
I guess I'm the only Iron Grasp person.
No, but mathematically, Agitation takes you farther.