Comments

  • I landed a hatchet from Thompson House across the map yesterday. Made my day.

  • Damn, I am tempted to shill one of my videos but I wont.

    Just recently I played a game with deathslinger were I landed almost all of my shots, it felt really good.

  • That poor Bubba.

    You're supposed to politely go hook yourself so he doesn't have to exert himself running around like that! You know Bubbas prefer to stand around.

    So toxic!

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Damn, I am tempted to shill one of my videos but I wont.

    Just recently I played a game with deathslinger were I landed almost all of my shots, it felt really good.

    Is it against the rules to do that? If not you should. Id like to see it

  • Downing a Claudette who was t-bagging at the exit gate just a little too far from the escape line. It was so delicious to be able to hook her and see the light fade from her eyes.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    Downing a Claudette who was t-bagging at the exit gate just a little too far from the escape line. It was so delicious to be able to hook her and see the light fade from her eyes.

    Aw man, I just had a similar experience last night.

    Was a 4-man SWF, one of them had a Twitch address in his title. (Wasn't streaming, though) They were being obnoxious as hell, ran four flashlights, clicked and teabagged at every opportunity, but the streamer guy was the worst of all.

    Very end of the game they're running for the exits and they all pause to get some more BM in and I hit the streamer. He was juuuuust an inch too far from the exit to crawl there in time and I hooked him for 3rd time.

    Dude just lost his mind in post-game chat. "I let you get that kill! You're trash! You were lagging the whole game! I just felt bad for you! I gave you a pity kill!" and on and on. 🤣

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1331164#Comment_1331164

    Aw man, I just had a similar experience last night.

    Was a 4-man SWF, one of them had a Twitch address in his title. (Wasn't streaming, though) They were being obnoxious as hell, ran four flashlights, clicked and teabagged at every opportunity, but the streamer guy was the worst of all.

    Very end of the game they're running for the exits and they all pause to get some more BM in and I hit the streamer. He was juuuuust an inch too far from the exit to crawl there in time and I hooked him for 3rd time.

    Dude just lost his mind in post-game chat. "I let you get that kill! You're trash! You were lagging the whole game! I just felt bad for you! I gave you a pity kill!" and on and on. 🤣

    Couple days ago someone dcd early, so i was messing around and was going to let them go, but kate started clicking her damn flashlight over and over at me like an ######### and was standing about a foot to far from the exit and injured, i slapped her and carried her back to a hook, she died and yui could do nothing to stop it

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1331179#Comment_1331179

    Couple days ago someone dcd early, so i was messing around and was going to let them go, but kate started clicking her damn flashlight over and over at me like an ######### and was standing about a foot to far from the exit and injured, i slapped her and carried her back to a hook, she died and yui could do nothing to stop it

    Bye, Kate! 😎

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1331164#Comment_1331164

    Aw man, I just had a similar experience last night.

    Was a 4-man SWF, one of them had a Twitch address in his title. (Wasn't streaming, though) They were being obnoxious as hell, ran four flashlights, clicked and teabagged at every opportunity, but the streamer guy was the worst of all.

    Very end of the game they're running for the exits and they all pause to get some more BM in and I hit the streamer. He was juuuuust an inch too far from the exit to crawl there in time and I hooked him for 3rd time.

    Dude just lost his mind in post-game chat. "I let you get that kill! You're trash! You were lagging the whole game! I just felt bad for you! I gave you a pity kill!" and on and on. 🤣

    That happened to one of my random teammates yesterday ( I play solo *Insert Forever Alone Meme here*). I was dead, and watching from Claudettes camera. The Killer was Daddy Trapper and the Claudette was a safe distance away from him inside the gate. He stands back and keeps replacing his trap for points. Claudette slowly edges towards him then away from him. Trapper then starts to do the same, it was obvious the Claudette didn't realize he had NoEd active because when she edged towards him just a little bit more, bam, he uses the speed boost from NoEd and downs her. I died laughing. She claimed she let him down her, but it was obvious she was surprised.

    Its not hard to just escape, but no, they need to rub in their win.

  • That little bonding moment with the Feng was heartwarming and the music was spot on for it

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1331159#Comment_1331159

    Is it against the rules to do that? If not you should. Id like to see it

    I dont like it, it feels cheap. I did not record the game in question but I have another game with deahtslinger where I 4k a 4 man flashlight squad, its in my profile.

  • 4k in a game with a swf. Four flashlights, one dude has TTV in the name and flashy cosmetics so yep - target acquired. One gen pops before I find him, then I tunnel for a bit to see what happens. He's objectively better than me at looping, naturally doing all the required teabagging and flashlight clicking, and while I could have downed him at a couple points I let it go for well over a minute as I'm not hearing gens pop and thinking my suspicions were correct. Then it happens. All three other survivors come out with their flashlights to try and run interference and save streamerdude from getting hooked. Long story short it was essentially a 20 minute tunnel where I would occasionally slug the streamer and hook a flashlight bodyguard, return to slug and let him get healed to resume the chase.

    4k, 4 gens up. Last kill was the streamer, who died on first hook. Oh the salt about how I was trash and just tunneled.

  • 20201111234615_1.jpg

    arguably my best moment so far was winning as a trapper at rank 1 with no perks, addons or offerings.