Server EU only yellow ping now!?!
I played the whole day and all was fine, but now (since 15 min) I find only lobbies with yellow ping over 130!
Whats going on?
I played the whole day and all was fine, but now (since 15 min) I find only lobbies with yellow ping over 130!
Whats going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No idea, I'm having the same issue.
Yellow or red ping for me. Kinda sucks but at least I got my daily done.
Im getting only asian servers with 400 ping since yesterday. Idk what happened
same
Ping 130? Welcome to my world :c I have ping like this normally.
I had this issue sometimes since the Mid-Chapter. But usually I take a yellow ping and next match it is green again.
This is the reason I would like to know where I'm connected to (normally it should be Frankfurt since I live in Germany) but sometimes I think I am connected to the US or Asia when this stuff happens.
I'm from the UK and on PC or PS4 I only get dedicated servers based in Ashburn, Virginia, USA!!!