Why some DBD players play CS:GO
So, I'm curious :D When I was looking on steam profiles of survivors or killers. Most of them we're playin CS:GO. Like they got over thousands of hours playing CS:GO. I'm just curious and I need answer for that.
So, I'm curious :D When I was looking on steam profiles of survivors or killers. Most of them we're playin CS:GO. Like they got over thousands of hours playing CS:GO. I'm just curious and I need answer for that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What's to wonder? CS:GO is a widely popular game.
Of course there's going to be some overlap between, "Players of any other Steam game" and "Players of CS:GO".
WHY SOME DBD PLAYERS are human
So, I'm curious :D
It's a very, very popular game. I'd be willing to bet a good chunk of the people who play DBD have played games like TF2, DOTA, PUBG and others as well. People rarely play just one game.
CSGO has been one of the most popular esports titles for some time. It is f2p, and even before that you could buy it for just few bucks. It is very well made game where personal skill really does matter. I have played CS for 5 years and I just reached 4000 hours and still play it. There isn't that many games where you learn more and more the more you play and where you really need to work for it to get the top ranks. I still learn something new after too many hours by watching pro matches, fpl streams and by playing. It's like a drug tbh.