Distressing Doc 15 Game Stats
So I was asked to start keeping track of games and blood points and what not for a project @RaSavage42 is working on, thought you all might find this interesting too.
Tonight I ran Distressing Doc.
Perks: BBQ, Distressing, Unnerving Presence and Overcharge
Add Ons: Calm 1 and 2
Overall I was shocked (see what I did there) at how effective this was in red ranks.
This is over 15 games which took about 7.5 hours
Here are the items the survivors brought. Med kits were most common, followed by flashlights.
Overall there was 4 good teams tonight and unfortunately during one of those games I was having serious frame rate issues (my only 0k for the night).
A couple of these games were close despite the 4k, couple of misplays on my end they would have been out. The game I had the 1k in one of the members was obviously new so I took it easy, that was a mistake I didnt repeat the rest of the night (mainly because I was recording results).
None of these teams I would call gen rushers, not like some of the ones Ive seen anyway. Either that or the build was seriously screwing them up. Im henuinely suprised how well it worked.
I was a little suprised by the match lengths, I would have thought they were shorter. The shortest was 10 mins, longest was 19.
In regard to survivor ranks, there were only 2 or 3 really good survivors, the kind you would expect to be r1. Most felt average. A few were bad. 1, rank 2, was truly awful. I thought that person was a rank 20 for real, maybe they were just seriously having an off night.
OoO showed up twice, 1 was really good, the other meh.
Thats it. Ill keep recording. Im going to try different builds on different killers and record the results.



Comments
I appreciate the (bad word) outta this
Also try getting the map you played... trying to get data on all types of RNG in the game (cause you know, there's a lot)
Will do
Thanks
What stats do you need I'll start this as well.
Was funny as hell seeing this (or something similar?) run on Show's stream last night.
It looks absolutely fun as hell in a strong players hands. It's also probably a lot more fun when you have an observer watching survivors constantly regressing their own gens.
Just look at what op did then do that in your games
It was a fun build for sure. In order to make over charge work I had to do a much bigger hit and run playstyle. I broke off a lot of chases just to kick a gen then would go back at tge person or if someone else was closer chase them. There was one match i didnt get my first hook till 6 minutes in, but during that time they only got 1 gen done and i got rid of A LOT of pallets. Ended with a 3k, I think that was one of the 19 minute matches. I might actually try this play style more on different characters, but it works particularly well on doc because you always know where people are with this build.
@Dead_by_Gadfly
Have you thought of the next killer you will be playing as?
Im doing "End Game Freddy" now. Bbq + Blood Warden + NOED + Remember Me. Blood Wardens been pretty useless but remember me is suprisingly strong when its needed
Interesting
It feels grimy honestly. Most of my games arent even getting past 5 gens so when they do i kinda feel bad. But NOED + Remember me is a solid combo. Switch blood warden out for something else.
Out of tge 3 or 4 games that have gone past 5 gens totems have been cleansed 0 times and blood warden has only popped once. Its gotten me 1 kill total.
Sounds good... I'll send you some screenshots soon... so you can get mine started
It won't be as complete as yours but should be good to do the job for now
Lots of red players whom made it there dont deserve to be..ah well
I tried distressing + coul + sloppy butcher once. They just gave up on healing 😂.
Yeah I never botgered with this build because i just figured reds wouldnt have trouble with it, but yeah it was wreaking havoc on them. Some r15 ran it against me when i was in a 4 man. It kicked our ass and 3 of us were reds. Thats when i figured give it a shot
Lmao i knew that i know u from somewhere, sup bud.