PS4 DBD to PC DBD

Apart from the smurf accounts I'm 4k'ing through all the survivors, which after dealing with SWFs on consoles inbuilt comms is a breeze.

I'm rank 18 killer and survivor but there really should be some people who have tier 3 perks on rank 19/20 who should really think long and hard what they are doing playing against new players

Comments

  • I took an extended break. I can't be blamed for rank resets.

    EDIT: I'm now rank 5, but when I "resumed" I was rank 20. That's not my fault.

  • I took an extended break. I can't be blamed for rank resets.

    Not my fault 4k isn't a pip

  • Often I take a 6 month break and come back after a big update or a chapter release. Which is why the current ranking system doesn't reflect skill so much as "time played that month".

  • Having some tier 3 perks doesn’t necessarily mean anything. They may fail to pip in every match, be coming from a long break, or have played mostly killer and spent BPs levelling up some survivors.

  • @Orion said:

    I took an extended break. I can't be blamed for rank resets.

    EDIT: I'm now rank 5, but when I "resumed" I was rank 20. That's not my fault.

    Now how could you take a break for that long from DBD ;)

    I'm actually rank 15 when I posted, not used to double pipping this quick