Do people not like going against The Pig?

It's been a while since I've played and decided to go for a few matches with The Pig. Averaging about 3 kills a match and at the end of every single match I've got nothing but hatemail saying The Pig is a trash killer and I need to git gud. Did I miss something since I haven't played in a while?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Customapple0 said:

    I personally don’t like Pig because 80% of them end up tunnelling the survivor off the hook...with a trap on their head.

    While crouched or looking away when they can't catch you so they can at least trigger the trap faster lol

  • Pig one of my favorite killers to play as and go against as she forces survivors to deal with other objectives other than just gens with her RBT. I enjoy running devour hope on her with haunted grounds and infectious fright. Another forced objective and if they get spooked while searching through a jig saw box they gotta restart.

1 2 ›