Why the cage of Pyramid head shall be a complete offering Change That Devs
hey all,
i found out that the port of a survivor in a cage with pyramid heads power is no complete offering point. that doesn´t make any sence. the power of the killer shal never be something which counters or block your success. that means if you wanna get the iriscedent emblem on offering, you dont have to use your power.
the cage works like a hook random on the map. if the survivor dont use his skill chekcs he will die like he is on the hook. sooo please change that.
Comments
Huh?
the point is that the caging/killing of a survivors with his power (cage) shall vote like hooking someone.
From what little I understood, here are the main points:
very good.^^ thats what i mean,
According to a mod, it is intended that Pyramid Head's cages will give points towards the emblem.
Ahh Ok thank you. i didn´t know that. so that will be changed on the 16th june very good
You're not alone, I think most players don't know that. The post I quoted was made less than an hour ago.