And here I thought the general public had it bad when it came to matchmaking.

This is the scoreboard of Ohmwrecker's latest upload of the public test build that bhvr is currently running right now for the new survivor and killer. I know matchmaking is bad, but unless matchmaking doesn't exist in these public tests, then it must suck to be on these test servers.๐Ÿ˜ง

*Edit* He was playing on his own too

IMG_20200603_184107.jpg


Comments

  • Matchmaking literally does not exist on the Public Test Biuld. It used to, but no one could get matches, so now matchmaking is disabled on the PTB.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Matchmaking literally does not exist on the Public Test Biuld. It used to, but no one could get matches, so now matchmaking is disabled on the PTB.

    Gotcha. Thank goodness because holy cow my heart bled for that killer! ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @SweetTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1326889#Comment_1326889

    Gotcha. Thank goodness because holy cow my heart bled for that killer! ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Yeah, matchmaking's not as important on the PTB because a lot of people don't "play for real" on the PTB. They go in to test stuff out, have fun trying the new things. The PTB doesn't count for actual rankings or anything, so nothing that happens really matters.

    I will say, though, I have seen matchmaking that bad in the live game, at least on PS4. I have gone up against four red rank survivors as a rank 16 or 15 killer.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1326891#Comment_1326891

    Yeah, matchmaking's not as important on the PTB because a lot of people don't "play for real" on the PTB. They go in to test stuff out, have fun trying the new things. The PTB doesn't count for actual rankings or anything, so nothing that happens really matters.

    I will say, though, I have seen matchmaking that bad in the live game, at least on PS4. I have gone up against four red rank survivors as a rank 16 or 15 killer.

    Same. I'm on PS4 too and this was my last match.๐Ÿ˜• I just leveled up Freddy and I really want to play some matches with him, but every matchmaking set up that I have had as a killer looked like this.

    IMG_20200601_195237~2.jpg